Just because it gets warm enough to emerge from under the lap blanket doesn't mean you stop knitting! Just think – soon you can sit outside – in the sunshine – what's better than enjoying it with your knitting?
Once again, we are participating in a Yarn Shop Hop. May 29, 30, 31. It's a great way to launch summer!
You may pick up a Knitting on the Go Yarn Shop Hop entry card at the first shop you visit and receive a stamp for that shop. As you continue your visits to the shops on the list, you will receive each shop’s stamp to your entry card. When you turn in a completed entry card, stamped at each and every shop, you will receive a ‘Knitting On The Go’ key ring and 2009 charm. A completed entry card also qualifies you to enter the drawing for the Grand Prize or one of seven First Prizes. The Grand Prize is a Knitting Beach Basket and the First Prizes are Knitting Beach Bags – all are filled with loads of knitting and crochet goodies. Each of the participating shops will also be giving away door prizes and a special pattern throughout the weekend.
Start your Knitting on the Go Yarn Shop Hop beginning on Friday, May 29th. You can complete the Shop Hop all in one day or spread it out over three days. Summer Knitting On The Go Shop Hop Hours: Friday:10am to 6pm Saturday:10am to 5pm Sunday:12pm to 4m
HELP STOCK LOCAL FOOD SHELVES: Join us in our collection for local food shelves. Before you hit the road, fill your own picnic basket with non-perishable food items. Each shop will feature a unique collectible charm that will be yours in exchange for your donation (the suggested donation is $5 per shop). The food shelf donation can be in the form of non-perishable food items or check to the shop’s designated food shelf. Each shop will have a bin for your contribution – we will take care of delivering the food to those in need. If you prefer, you can make a $5 purchase at each shop to qualify for the charm.
Rules for Prize Drawings and Gifts:
1. Only one entry per person. Only one winner per prize.
2. Entry cards must have all seven official stamps to be eligible to enter Grand Prize Drawing/First Prize Drawings and receive ‘Knitting On the Go’ key chain and 2009 charm.
3. Official Stamps can only be obtained May 29, 30, 31, 2009 and must be obtained in person. 4. Grand Prize/First Prize Drawing on Friday, June 5, 2009. Winners will be notified by June 9, 2009.
5. Shop employees are not eligible to win Grand Prize or First Prizes.
6. No purchase necessary for free pattern or Grand Prize/First Prize drawing or door prizes.
7. Prizes not redeemable for cash and limited to merchandise on hand.
8. Food shelf donation or $5 purchase required to receive that store’s collectible charm. Supplies of charms limited to first 300 eligible customers. Come early while supplies last.